vacation, all i ever wanted
I've been in need of a relaxing holiday for the longest. Between work, the house, and life in general, i feel as if i don't have a minute of downtime.
So, finalmente, the decision was made to go on a nice vacation starting this weekend and i can barely wait! I'm not packed, I don't have any idea what i'm taking with me(clothes wise) but i'm amped regardless.
Where am i going you may ask? Hilton Head. And if I get the chance i may try and stop in Savannah,if for nothing else than the Lady and Sons. If you don't know about that, ask somebody. But not me because i'll be on VACATION!
What else is new?
School is back in, and with school comes kids. And kids are annoying.
"I never met a kid i liked" - W.C. Fields
Their presence is oppressive on the subway, with the loud talking and overall rudeness. Not to mention the ubiquitous cheese bus.(is that what yall called it too?) Nothing like being stuck behind a schoolbus in traffic. It makes a ridiculous amount of stops, and never exceeds 25mph. Not that i want the children to be hurt...but well, i gotta get to work, you know, this century.
****
My neighbor across the street leers at me whenever i walk out the house. At first ignored it, but now its starting to freak me out. I don't want to be another story on the 6 o'clock news.
****
Football season has officially begun!
Yes! Football is one of the reasons I love the fall season. That, and my fall wardrobe. But back to football. I bleed Green, so my heart is with my Eagles. I'm upset about the losses of of Jeremiah Trotter and Darwin Walker(who i had the biggest crush on AND met in a cracker barrel) But i'm still optimistic. As true Eagles fans are.(just less crazy.)
Hey Rashad...eagles vs. skins on Monday...who is winning?
Speaking of football, poor Kevin Everett. I saw the footage, and i was disturbed. I hope he's ok
In other sports injuries..
Greg Oden :-/ Ach. sucks for Portland. Can't win for nothing.
The battle between me and the icebox continues, and i'm coming out on top. I've been working out, eating way less junk, and drink tons more water. It shows too. I still have a way to go before I'm satisfied, but i'm on the right track. Speaking of which, i've taken up running again(thanks for the suggestion rashad) I'm happy.
Did i mention i'm going on vacation?


1 comments:
The Eagles are winning baby..if they lose to Washington, I will slit my wrist. And I am sad about Greg Oden's 89 year old ass....
Post a Comment