Wednesday, December 10, 2008

SCHOOL BOY CRUSHES

Continuing with yesterday's theme of the original vs the remake(yes i'm still on this until i get some inspiration) I present you with All I do is think of you. The original composition is from The Jackson Five's 1975 LP -Moving Violation - their last for Berry Gordy and Motown. Troop's version is found on their Album Attitude, released in 1989. Weigh in por favor.





Jackson Five:






Troop:



(fun fact: creepy willie tried to make me listen to his walkman so i could hear this song(troops version), because he likeded me. That was a long bus ride lol. *shudders*)

3 comments:

rashad

MJ never loses son..NEVER!

Jazzbrew

I went through about 3 or 4 school boy crushes with that Troop version. Takes me back...

£

@ rashad

this one was sooo close...but i give it to Troop. The "rap" in the middle threw me off. Who was that? Tito? lol.

Anyway...please do not revoke my MJ stan card. I still lub he :(


@ jazzbrew

The troop version is taking me back as well. Those halcyon days...

oh and hopefully you weren't on the school bus trying to force your headphones on a classmate's ears. lol

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist H' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP