Friday, June 12, 2009

I CAN NEVER CHOOSE

Which song i like better:



NKOTB - Please Don't Go Girl



OR:


New Kids On The Block - The right stuff



NKOTB - The Right Stuff



Please don't go girl came up first on my randomized shuffle this morning, which of course sent me on an NKOTB frenzy. Those dudes had me sprung something serious way back in the day. Well... not all of them. Joe Mcintyre, (oh joe... how i used to waste allowance money on issues of tigerbeat that featured you) and then Jordan Knight. Donnie was just ok. Jon, was neither here nor there. And Danny was plain uncute. (He had a serious case of squareface going on.)

But yeah these were the dudes. Jonas Brothers who? I remember begging my mom to buy(!) and record a disney channel special featuring those dudes. I was in heaven for about a week after that.

Anyway, you can not front on either of these songs. Well you can, but it means you have no soul, and possibly a lump of coal where your heart should be.


...


P.S. I'm still big hair don't care! Coming up on three weeks. I'm loving every minute of it.
P.P.S I know. I should probably start a new blog dedicated to the subject of hair.
P.P.P.S But im crazy lazy so yall are just going to have to deal with my hair stories on occasion.

4 comments:

rashad

This is unacceptable...

£

Rashad you need to stop faking.

please don't go girlllllllllllllll

*swoons*

Jazzbrew

Please Don't Go Girl wins hands down...

I remember going through some relationship thangs when it came out... come to think of it... I was ALWAYS going through some sort of relationship thang back then...

£

thank you jazzbrew! i think i'm pretty much with you... after listening to both songs again (for the umpteenth time) please don't girl wins. I can listen to it like it just came out yesterday.

lol @ "relatonship thangs"

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist H' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP