BACK IN THE SADDLE
Four days later and 5lbs lighter i'm finally feeling back to my old self. (thanks for the well wishes every one! i'm feeling so sally field right now)
other than that im back to being pretty much irritated and generally disillusioned with humankind. Which is good a thing. All the while i was sick, i was emo and maudlin and sympathetic. It was pretty gross. lol :/
Nah. But seriously though, whatever that bug was...whew! It was a doozy. I hope none of yall get it. To be honest i started feeling well enough to venture out in the public a day after my last entry, but like any self respecting sick person would, I used my last bit of sickness as an excuse to avoid work and contact with other Aerobes. Don't you judge me!
But yeah, so I went out and got some cinema action on.
After deliberating for a bit the decision was made to go see Cloverfield. Well now that i've seen it...I'm not sure how i feel about it. I think i liked it. But I also think i was disappointed in it. Or maybe its pure unbridled hate i'm feeling? I can't call it. Man...did anyone else see it? Let do a klatsch. I'd start dissertating, but I'd hate to ruin the story for someone who hasn't had a chance to watch it.
Anyways, at the theater, I saw the poster for the new indiana jones movie. Im pretty amped for it. I'd say i'm as much of a fan of the Indiana Jones series as i am for Star Wars, so a new indy flick will be just what the doctor ordered. Plus I love me some John Williams. I'm sure he will score the heck out of this latest addition to the series. And by score, i mean have a brass section the size of Bahrain.
Thats if they do it right.
The new flick is called Indiana Jones and the kingdom of the Crystal Skull. It sounds a little hokey to me, but then again all of the titles are pretty hokey. And thats part of the charm. So, if they(they being Lucas and Spielberg) execute it right - meaning don't go crazy with the CGI and green screens - we should be in for a treat.

2 comments:
Harrison Ford looks like he could still kick my ass and he's in his 60s. I'd definitely go see that over Cloverfield.
I know right? He's all grey and stuff but he's still hot in my eyes. What he sees in ally mcbeal is beyond me.
and Rashad go see cloverfield. I'm trying to get as many people as i can to share my pain. lol :(
Post a Comment