I FELT LIKE THIS TODAY:
Not that i was going around singing about a dreamlover (or, wanting to) but more along the lines that i had the sudden inexplicable urge to gallivant through tall grasses wearing rolled up cut-offs, chuck taylors, a plaid shirt, and doing a modified bogle. Ok the butterfly too. I think it was the beautiful day that inspired my sudden desire to be extra corny. I mean come on, sunny? 80 degrees? How can you NOT want to frolic? lol
It was so bad that i was choreographing a music video in my head to the music and the participants were those that were walking in the street or driving in their cars. Basically, *you*. Wack i know, but fun nonetheless.
Mariah Carey - Dreamlover
Random thought: i think i want a vintage reel to reel camera. I'm trying to get my bob crane on. *pause*
...Not like that you freaks!
3 comments:
That song reminds me of the first semester of my soph. year of college.
that is delfinitely a frolic song
And you choreograph videos in your head too???? LMAO I try to choreograph them in my head and see if my version is better than the one playing on TV. Of course, it always is. hahahahahahaaaaa
i love old-skool mariah--corny or not, she could sing so much better back when her body wasn't pumped full of silicone and hot air.
good luck finding the camera...that's gonna be a tough one to track down. i suggest side-of-the-road, country-bumpkin antique stores.
Post a Comment