Tuesday, September 30, 2008

MOTIVATION

LOVE the Kim.








A few things:

We are the same height.
We are the same weight(or...will be. once i figure out how to control my need for sweets)
We are both brunettes.
We both have big....families.

(btw BOTH is a weird word. say it five times in a row and see if i'm lying)

I was lazy today, ready to scorn my workout, but its pictures like these that remind me what physical heights i might achieve with a little bloodsugarsexmagik.

6 comments:

rashad

No ass-shots? COME ONNN!

Papier Girl

I'm indifferent about Kim--but I do know she's good for ratings. I will say, her friend's red swimsuit is to-die-for! I must have it!

Jazzbrew

Forgive me for my typical male response to those pictures:

...DROOL...

Janelle

I think I am now just as motivated. (said as I throw the cookie in the trash can..LOL)

Now I actually have to set foot back in the gym. Sigh.

Janelle

I forgot to say I am loving the new page layout and the blog shout out ( I swear I love the layout more. Okay maybe only a tad bit more. LOL) :)

And ummm next summer I will be wearing her sister's red swimsuit. Not the exact one because that is just nasty but I will have one, you know, for my size, my weight. LOL

£

@ rashad, man she keeps that thing so closely guarded i didn't feel like searching for a pic lol

@chubbs i used to be indifferent, and well now, i have no idea what happened :(

@jazzbrew TSK. (its ok i drooled too. though for different reasons)

@janelle thanks for the blog layout comment. and yes, like you and chubbs i want the red her sister is rocking. it doesn't look at all practical though. and don't get me started on my iffy gym patronage...

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist H' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP