BLAH.
So it turns out that i wasn't just feeling sick, i was actually getting sick. Maybe the ringing in my ear was a portent? Btw, the ringing stopped later on that evening thank goodness. But yeah...some nasty little ho left his - yes HIS cuz we know women are cleaner than men - left his nasty little ho-germs somewhere, and i picked them up somehow during my travels. I'm thinking it was the weirdo cashier @ the supermarket. Yuck. I guess my bordering-on-obsessive-compulsive handwashing can't save me all the time. I wish i could find the little spaz who left his gr0ssness laying out for the unsuspecting public though. I'd like to give him a swift kick in the steak and potatoes.
Add my sickness to the fact that I also am suffering with cramps(yes THOSE kind) and i'm just having one humdinger of a weekend. Btw, if knowing that im dealing with a female "complaint" is TMI, then you can just get the heck out of my journal. No wait! I was kidding. Lets not be hasty. I love you guys.
OMG i'm so emo! Sorry yall.
Fearing that my immune system was wasting away from feeding my body stuff that had no nutritional value, and thus my illness, I decided to cook tonight. I made Indian tacos which are a yummy delight wrapped in goodness. If you've never had one, change that. Basically its a traditional taco, just replace your flour or corn tortilla with some fry bread. My fry bread was homemade and quite tasty. If you ever have some fry bread laying around, make sure to treat yourself to an indian taco. If that sounds gross to you, then eat it the regular way. If you don't want a taco at all then fine. Don't say i never did anything for you though.

4 comments:
You can't end the year with this entry man..come back strong lex
Feel better soon...can't miss out on your hula-hoopin!!
I know Rashad I know...:(
im a disgrace! lol
thank ya kindly miss black river :)
i hula hooped a lil today...i refuse to let my illness get me down!
Post a Comment