THE BEAUTIFUL ONES
So, after watching Real Housewives of ATL tonight (Don't ask. All i will say is that that's an hour of my life i can't get back) I decided to stop avoiding the issue and tame this thing on my head in prep for the upcoming weekend. I don't care about workweek fug (i'm lyin), but the weekend i do try to be presentable. lol. I'm bored with my hair, want to do something different (toying with the idea of a drastic cut but so far all my trusted confidantes have vetoed this idea) so i went on the innerwebz for some inspiration. These are just some of the pics i came across while searching for images of women with big/curly kinky hair. Not only am i inspired, but i am humbled. With women as hot (no lesbo) as this walking around with the bomb locks, what hope is there for me?? Beauty and hair?(i don't know these ladies but i'm sure they've got the brains as well) Thats my trifecta! Too much. My self esteem was looking like the Dow Jones Industrials. Ok, not really... but basically.
5 comments:
My vote is for the Tracey Ross do...and that last pose of course..for artistic purposes only.
Le sigh...if only my hair could be as cute!!! (i met tracee ellis ross in person in New Orleans at a flea market...totally random, totally nice)
Oh and ummm I'm stealing that pose for my photoshoot. hehehehe
So how did your hair come out???
And we are not EVEN gonna talk about Atlanta. I watched it as well!! last 8 minutes? straight gutter foolishness that made my eyes bulge. hahahahaa
((in my best bobby debarge falsetto)) please come over here, and let me whisper in your ear...
You know rich boy sampled I call your name for throw them (double) Ds on it.
As far as the ladies, all of them are stunnas, including you.
@ Rashad - I agree with you regarding Tracee, i love love love her.
@ Janelle - girl please your hair is super cute! I love it. And um i am totally jealous you met Tracee! I totally go ga ga for her. She's nice too? How come everybody meets the cool stars except for me??? lol
My hair came out really nice. I'm having some pretty good hair days. Its big, but it looks good.
As far as the real housewives of ATL? That was just tragic. And that last eight minutes was one of the worst things i've seen on TV. I don't care how much sheree was aggravating dude - he should have never responded like that. And did you see the veins in her neck? lol
@ that dude - Yep i knew thats where rich boy got the sample. Did you think i wouldn't? Come on now! I got skillz! That is probably the reason i kinda dug his song (ok not kinda - i actually liked it) I was inserting throw them ds on it in random sentences for like a month. lol. its a shame that a well used sample can increase a songs listenability factor exponentially.
and thank you :-)
@ that dude
its throw SOME Ds. ugh you messed up and i messed up right with you. lol
Post a Comment