Friday, July 23, 2010

RANDOM QUESTIONS

And my answers to them. :-)

So
, this grouping of questions was sitting in my formspring, (which i have been leaving woefully neglected) apparently sent to me by one of my readers. I know, i was amazed anybody still read this thing too! The reader didn't leave a name, so no shout out. But i will say thank you for making me feel loved. lol :-)

Anyway, on a nice steamy friday morning that has left me less motivated to work than usual... what better time to answer the questions? Sorry reader, whoever you are for having to wait a few months for the answers. That's if you're still there.

Anyone? Beuller? lol.


Without further Ado:


1.What is your name?
Alexis

2. Do you have a nickname?
Um people call me lex, lexy/lexi solar plex (my mom's sobriquet) - my grandad calls me alex.


3. How old are you?
Do you know binary? im 100000 :-)


4. What is your hometown?
The intersection of I-95 and the schuylkill.

5. What is your favorite food?
Gee... do i have to name one? That's like unpossible. I suppose if i had to eat one kind of food for the rest of my life, it'd be sushi. OR macaroni and cheese. Ok wait... steak.

6.Do you believe in Ghosts?
Ghosts? Hm.. i wouldn't say ghosts per se. At least not in the typical hollywood depiction. But spirits, yeah.

7.Who is your favorite music artist?
Do i have to pick? Can i get a top five or something?? lol. Man...(or woman) I have no idea. So many genres, so many amazing artists... but if i MUST choose, Michael Jackson. No... Stevie Wonder. No... EWF No... Miles Davis. NO... stravinsky. Dang it. Im pleading the fifth on this one. Oooh Beethovens fifth...

8. Do you drink/smoke?
Drink yeah, Smoke no.

9. Are you pierced? How many?

Yep. Two in each each ear, and two in... other places. lol

10. Any tattoos?
Ink free, but im currently rocking some ill henna. lol. I definitely do plan to get a permanent tat but i really need to get one that is meaningful and not some cliche (rose, name, rainbow, MOTHER lol) one. Im looking at an adinkra or astronomy related. My friend is an artist, im hoping a design can be conceptualized for me.

10. What would you say is your best qualities?
LOL more than one? I hate these kinds of questions. I always feel like a douchebag answering them, like im bragging on myself. lol. Anyway, i dunno. Off the top, I'd say my loyalty. I will fight for my friends and family. Those i love i forever have their back. Like state farm, i'll be there. Or like a bad penny. *shrug* lol.

Um... what else? I love to learn. Im always willing to try and do new things and i love absorbing and basking in knowledge of other people. Three, im a good cook. I burn in the kitchen. (in the good way.) Fourth: I heard im kinda sweet too. lol.
but you don't have to take my word for it... :)

Ok i just went on about how i dont like those kinds of questions and then gave a long drawn out answer. but if you're a reader of this blog you know i admit to being full of isht.

Anyway.

Thanks for the cool questions! Anybody have any others? Send em to my formspring as i plan on checking regularly now. It gives me something to blog about. :)

And as its Friday we need some cool down music... I've been chilling out to Erykah's Gone Baby Don't Be Long. Perfect cruise tune. Im gonna ride out into the sunset with this one. Yeah baby...







2 comments:

rashad

Good stuff, although your failure to say MJ for #7 disturbs me a bit. WE HAD A PACT!

£

The pact still stands! I did say MJ... just other names too. LOL. BUT, i did name him first, that should count right? :)

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist H' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP