Monday, November 15, 2010

I'VE GOT RHYTHM. I'VE GOT MUSIC, I'VE GOT MY MAN...

But i don't got a Tablet PC.

So i could ask for more. Just a teensy little bit. Not much. Sorry Ella. Sorry Ira. Sorry George :(

As i sit watching the Eagles vs Redskins massacre game and do my hair (im still a woman after all) i realize that i want -no- need a tablet PC. My inner techie demands it! Right now it's a battle between the iPad, the Samsung Galaxy, and the HP Slate. They all have their pros and cons. I'm not an apple fanboy(girl) so i don't HAVE to have the iPad although it is clearly the leader in the tablet PC market. I really want the best bang for my buck (a trait i inherited from my daddy) so while brand weighs in, it's not a major factor. Of course, looks and functionality are a consideration as well.

Any of you own one? Care to make a recommendation? I'd be much obliged.

And yes this is a beyond lame entry, but hey. lol :-)

And Now one of my favorite covers of a song i've been obsessed with for the past few weeks: Coltrane's Naima (interpreted by the wonderful 4hero)

1 comments:

Jazzbrew

As usual we are on the same page. I have been trying to position myself to purchase an iPad. If I don't think anyone is going to surprise me with one for Christmas, trust and believe I will "surprise" myself.

Love Namia - the original and this cover. It's perfection.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist H' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP