MY DREAM HOME
Accent on the word dream.
This is just one of the mansions that litter my neighborhood. I don't know if its a private home any longer(can you imagine what it costs to heat?), but i do know that its a spectacular piece of architecture.
(and its in philly! take that philly naysayers...we are more than cheesesteaks and losing teams)
When i do my daily constitutionals i make sure that my path will lead me to this particular home. I like to walk by in awe, gawking. Wondering what family once lived here among such grand appointments.
Sometimes it feels so frivolous to want something like this, when my own home is quite desirable in its own right. no brag-o. (ok maybe a little ;). But still, the allure is there. I'd love to own this piece of property. Perhaps one day. But, since i stay broke, i'm not holding my breath.
1 comments:
I walk past my dream home every day too..I even have creepy thoughts like me knocking on the door and asking the current resident(s) if I can come in and look around for a spell...
Post a Comment