ALMOST FAMOUS
So I logged on to my myspace account today for the first time in a few months. I was going through all my personal messages, and who do i have one from? Well i hate to brag, but *ahem* the lead singer dude from The System. Oh yes folks. Don't even hate. I hit him up on myspace maybe a year and a half ago. I said something corny like "I'm a huge fan (i am) and i'd be honored if you added me as a "friend" (i was). Total cheese factory and not at all original. So imagine my surprise when i was not only added as a friend, but he totally responded and said thanks for being a true fan and some other stuff. Ever since then, i will hit him up once every few months just saying hello and he always responds. Well myspace has kind of lost its luster for me, and i haven't been there much at all. (Still debating on getting a facebook acct) Well today i decided to check in and LO! he took the time to send hi. A hi that wasn't because i said hello first. Oh word?? Needless to say i am major amped. Hang a sign up on the door...
Don't Disturb This Groove - The System
2 comments:
Very very cool
I'm thrilling Rashad. THRILL-ING (roll the R for maximum effect)
Post a Comment