"HER LIPS ON HIS COULD TELL HIM BETTER THAN ALL HER STUMBLING WORDS."
- Margaret Mitchell (GWTW)
Amen and Ashe.
When is the last time you experienced a knee weakening, time stopping, pulse accelerating kiss? That beautiful convergence of physical, mental and spiritual where in that moment, "nothing even matters?" © lauryn hill/d'angelo
The kind where your senses are assaulted at once, but in a good way? Touch, taste, sound, smell.. every inch of you is attuned to this other person. The kind that makes you smirk in silent memory, even among a crowd - because, well nobody knows about that moment but you (and the person you kissed of course) and that knowledge is kind of...exhilarating. You know, in the "iiii've got a secret" vein. :-)
So when was it? Hmm? You don't have to answer here, but if the spirit moves you, feel free.
And... I don't really have a segue for the question. :-)
Anyway, im sitting here with a sore shin, sipping my chai tea (loose leaves because im feeling uppity lol) and hoping the snow -- which is forecast to begin falling within a few hours -- never comes. I want to write, but there is no motivation. Which is weird, because shouldn't the wanting BE the motivation? A interesting disconnect. But, whatevs. Its late, i don't have time to philosophize on all that right thurr.
So now I will take this time to follow in the footsteps of my fellow blogging partners in crime - Rashad and Janelle, and introduce my formspring page. I've had it for a minute, but never considered linking it to my blog until these two lovely (and enterprising) people did it. Now i'm all mizzz me too :-) For those that may be unaware, formspring is another one of those internet memes that seem to happen every six months. Its basically a forum for you to ask a question (anonymously or you can state who you are) to random folks. Very meta, very web 2.0 It may seem a little corny, but i find it fun. And its something to do in those draggy parts of the day when time seems to freeze...
My address is www.formspring.me/lexycon
Ask me a question, and i'll respond. Silly, serious... whatever, i welcome all inquiries. (im really trying to make this sound official ain't I? lol) I might post them here (maybe even vlog a response!) or i may not. But you can always find my answers by clicking the link. And Rashad and Janelle, before labeling me a biter, remember that imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. Consider yourselves flattered within an inch of your lives. xoxo :-)
And on that note: I leave you with these two thoughts:
A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. - Ingrid Bergman
Kissing is a means of getting two people so close together that they can't see anything wrong with each other. - Rene Yasenek
Fiona Apple - The first taste
5 comments:
in the words of my favorite sportswriter, imitation is the most sincere form of imitation..so no harm no foul.
But it sounds like YOU had a hell of a kiss recently..THAT'S where your motivation to write should have stemmed from my friend..
hmm...i suppose that could serve as motivation, but im not good at sexy writing. I know my strengths and that is not one of them. That's one situation where the show is much better than the tell.
Although should i ever relay such tales i could label them lexerotica (groan)
lol
i never want to see the word lexerotica again..that's perverse
um... what's perverse? the word? or the idea of me writing... in such a manner? lol
i swear my next entry is going to be all types of HOT.
The song that plays in my head in the heat of one of those vertebrae tingling, hot flashes in a young chick kisses is "Kissing You" by Total. (notice I didn't answer the question though.....hahahaha)
I am tickled but errybody stole it from somebody and I have no clue who I stole it from but I will still take all the flattery you have bestowed upon me.
And with that said, I need to check my own formspring and I need to think of what I can ask you. Hmmmmmm
Post a Comment