MELLOW
A song i first heard last week, and has since been in constant rotation. The lyrics are simple, but for some reason... its touching me right _there_.
Georgia Anne Muldrow - Roses
When i'm down, i just draw some roses
On a pretty piece of paper
With my recipe - pen
So halfway through, I feel so much better
I imagine happiness, and it runs right to me, such amazing beauty
You don't have to, cut up no roses
Please just leave them living
Got my pencil, got pretty paper
Please don't worry we're forgiven
I have found, just the perfect feeling
Finally cause im grateful
I can feel your spirit coming closer on me
Ain't it grand, just to be reminded
Reminded of the good things
Living in a new day, that no one can tear down
You don't have to, cut up no roses
Please just leave them living
Got my pencil, got pretty paper
Please don't worry we're forgiven
Got my pencil, got pretty paper
Please don't worry we're forgiven
You don't have to, cut up no roses
Please just leave them living
When i'm down, i just draw some roses
On a pretty piece of paper
With my recipe - pen, pencil
Almost finished, i feel so much better
I imagine happiness and it ran right to me, such amazing beauty...
Georgia Anne Muldrow - Roses
1 comments:
This is a great song, I have it on my ipod. Good pick.
Post a Comment