I DON'T LIKE YOU LIKE THAT
remember being in elementary school and telling that to a guy/girl?
in my case it was the creepy kid with the effed up hairline, lazy eye, and leanin' sneaks THAT always wanted to be my boyfriend. A Biz Markie if you will...only more homely. and less cool. Because my momma taught me to be nice and congenial to everyone in my path I was pleasant to these types. And as such, it emboldened these grade school equivalents of lepers to talk to me. :-/(yes or no? check here.)
WAY icky. The sad thing is: im still attracting my fair share of these dudes.
:( :(
So today on some COMPLETE and UTTER randomness i received an email from this dude that likes me -btw i have no idea how he got my email address - and OMGosh he likes me so hard. Whenever we are in the same vicinity he gives me that puppy dog look/stare that makes it obvious to everyone in the area how he feels. YUCK.
Now i know i have some passive aggressive tendencies, but i'm pretty sure that i made it clear that I'm not into him like that. Not that I told him or anything. I'd rather he extract the info from my body language. The lukewarm hugs whenever we see each other, the way i try avoid any conversation other than exchanging pleasantries, and my overall lack of enthusiasm for his ardors should be clue enough. I mean obviously it would be expedient to just come out and say it. But...no. Unfortunately Agatha Christie he is not. So I may have to just cut to chase. And that may be the most unkindest cut of all. Well, other than paper cuts.
My first inclination is to tell my BFF to email him and say that he's gr0ss. But thats too Middle School. My second is to delete it and pretend i never got it. But thats too high school. Third is to get drunk and let the dutty wine talk. But thats too college. I'm a grown woman. I shouldnt be like like that. Unfortunately whenever faced with sitch-y-ations such as this the twelve year old in me wants to come out.
In a totally unrelated note, Britney may be as nutty as a couple of fruitcakes but THIS song always makes me wanna drop it like its hot.
Get Well soon Brit Brit
1 comments:
I find in these situations, brutal, painful honesty is the best way to go..this move has been perfected by a certain woman we both know and love(ms f. brown)
Post a Comment