Tuesday, January 8, 2008

WEIGHTLOSS. BOOTY COMPLIMENTS. ROOTBEER...AND, A SMATTERING OF CHILE POWDER

After toiling in complete silence with the rigors of my workout regimen(ok i complain and kvetch here -wait is that synonymous? - but yall are like family and don't count), others have finally started to take notice of my physical changes. Hmm. Ok that sounds like i'm morphing into a gorgon but you know what i mean. My point is i received a compliment on my weightloss today! I was also given one this past Sunday. Dude! I am so amped about the compliments too! Like major geekage. And it may seem corny that i am so giddy but shoot. I'M corny.(did you not read my mission statement?) Heretofore i thought no one was noticing it but me. Not that I'm doing it for other people, but its nice to know that my hard work is producing visible results(that aren't figments of my imagination) Might i add that these same people also chided me for losing weight in the first place("you don't need to lose weight!") which made me feel even better, and appealed to my vanity. i know. i shouldnt be vain. but still.

So this random dude gave a crass comment on my booty today. What makes a man think that making off color comments on body parts is ok? Like do you really think you are endearing yourself to the woman who is the victim of your misguided attention? Anyway I guess he figured it was a compliment. Now i am not the booty queen but i guess my workouts have given my *ahem* assets an added dimension and he was so moved to the sight that he felt it necessary to speak on it. Not that i had flat booty syndrome thank gawd, but ki toy/buffie i am not. I guess i am happy with my booty though. it looks nice in and OUT(important) of jeans. lemme stop playing my derriere is fly yo. definitely nothing to sneeze at. wait did i just hear a Hachoo? haters...

I havent had soda in a while, but i bought some MUG over the weekend. I'd forgotten how much i love Root Beer. Seriously i am a root beer freak! Barq's is my favorite, but really, im not choosy. Pathmark brand root beer be killin! Right now i'm craving some but i'm gonna resist. I think. Thats too many (empty)calories for this late in the evening. Tomorrow its on though!

8hrs of sleep. I guess there really is something to that. For the last 4 days or so i've been getting into bed early, and getting the full prescribed allotment of slumber. My skin looks radiant, and my eyes are brighter. I have more energy as well(except for today i was strangely lethargic)I need to make sure i do this all the time.

There is a jar of chili powder on my dresser. Don't ask. Ok ask away but don't laugh. I was making a pot of chili(bangin btw) and must have had the chili powder in my hand when i went upstairs. I don't recall bringing it up, but i must have as there is no one but me to do so. Sometimes i wonder if im losing it :-/

1 comments:

rashad

1)Every time I see the word heretofore, I think of the scene in good will hunting when will sent ben affleck to a job interview, and he used the words "heretofore" and "vis a vis" in the same sentence

2)I troubled at the lack of hyperlinks by the names of ki-toy and buffie.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist H' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP