ITS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE
This whole Britney Spears situation is way tragic. At one point i found it hilarious, and was enjoying the craziness, but now its like: dude...maybe i should stop laughing because something is really wrong.
click here for the latest in The Britney Saga
From what I gather via official news and gossip blog sites, there was some kind of standoff at britney's home stemming from a custody dispute between her and k-fed(did i just type k-fed? shoot me now) the result being her being taken out of her home on a gurney(laughing hysterically according to some reports), and losing the visitation and custodial rights for her children.
I don't have any children, but i can only imagine the pain of recieving a court order that states that not only do i not have the right to take care of them, but now i can't even visit them/have them visit me?
Awful.
But really does the court have any other course? Forreal, homegirl looks crazy. Or should i say, crazed. And not in the "gurlll you so crazy" way, more like "Lets send her to Bedlam" way. Full on phenobarbital mode.
What happened? Is her mental instability a latent trait? Or was it caused by someone or something? Some have suggested that it was Mr Federline himself that made her lose her grip on reality. To a certain extent that may be true. Often times when love goes south, one party can suffer really badly. I know I had my heartbroken summ'n serious and for like two weeks i was a walking zombie. Str8 up. But I bounced back. Like most people do. Thank goodness.
But sometimes it takes longer. And by her being in the public eye, she didn't have that luxury. She had to go out and pretend she was fine. Laugh like it didn't matter, party like a rock star. Its only a marriage, people break up all the time. Who cares? NEXT! Maybe it was more to her though. Although the public couldn't see why, maybe she really did LOVE kevin federline, and perhaps she should have gone to a far away land and just taken some time to grieve of bad decisions.
Some folks have blamed her mom for bad parenting. I don't know. From what i see, most hollywood parents are some permissive slouches but can you really blame the fact that a 24 year old woman refuses to wear panties and flashes her crotch to the paps on her mother? Or drives inebriated? Or wears shirts as dresses thereby explosing pasty buttmeat?
The way i see it most "stars" have a very loose hold on reality. Their perception of the world and their place in it is often skewed. But when they have the love of the populace, they seem fine. But let the greater public get sick of them, the "star" can't deal. And the crowd, seeing chink in the armor calls for blood. "give us barabbas!" I think thats where we are now. People want to see the drama unfold, they want to see her demise.
I'd hate to hear about her killing herself, and from the reports, that seems like where she's headed unless something is done. quick.
ugh. There is not reason to be so somber at the beginning of the weekend but this is was on my mind.
But...I gotta go, scrabble tournament tonight @ my place, and i gotta kick some triple word score booty! I got the fireplace going and i been brushing up on my scrabble words with my scrabble dictionary for this very occasion. Time to superman deez hoes!
2 comments:
not to make a mockery out of this, but damn Justin is looking like genius here..pure unadulterated genius
I'm really trippin' that people are questioning Brit's mother's parenting skill. That chick is a grown a** woman. I just hope the kids don't suffer.
Post a Comment