JILL SCOTT HAS A HEAVING, PENDULOUS BOSOM
And in typical "celebrity" fashion she's found a way to make ducats off of it.
Butterfly Bra for Jill's "Beautiful Breasts"
I guess this is good news for chicks with them ginormous ta-tas that shop @ ashley stewart?
But yeah, she's designed a bra with the buxom in mind. Straps that don't dig into the shoulders, cups that don't runneth over - creating the dreaded quadra-boob effect, and some kind of dual fasteners in the rear that eliminate the embarrassing appearance of back fat.
So yeah, she and the Ash have created a bra to solve all those problems. And given the fact that the average woman's bra holds abt 7lbs of weight - i guess she's onto something.
BTW am i the only one who finds Jill's way of speaking irritatingly affected?
i mean even the way she says "griiiiiiits" reeks of artifice.
So yeah...
i've been busy lately without much time/or energy to blog - which kind of sucks. I mean i don't be saying much on here, but i still find it cathartic.
Which is why, at almost midnight, i'm sitting at my PC, listening to wes montgomery, and typing out my thoughts - such as they are.
I really need to go to bed. But, not yet.
My boy is having girl problems, or - should i say - woman problems, and I, being the listening ear that I am, (or allow myself to be) have become his sounding board. We just ended a conversation a few minutes ago and i'm already having advice remorse. Normally, when my friends come to me with problem, i try to keep my suggestions to a minimum - being fully aware, that as much as i care about this person, i am only getting his/her half of the story. Knowing this, I keep my judgements to myself, just providing them with the listening ear and the emotional outlet. You know, cuz if you do more that listen/console - and actually give someone a suggestion, sometimes YOU(or I) wind up being the bad guy.
But...tonight i fear i was a little lax and i just started giving advice all willy nilly. Now im wondering if i should have just kept my mouth shut.
But its my boy you know? I don't want to see him hurt.
Blah.
::Wes' version of Eleanor Rigby is absolutely lovely.::
As usual im late, but im happy to say i've discovered the soporific soap opera that is The Tudors. I'm positively hooked. I've been playing catch up with season one's episodes, and now im ready for season two, which begins March 30. Is anyone else watching, and as amped as i am?
And, might i add, that Anne Boleyn is a hussy among hussies.
I'm done with Wes, and on to the genius of Oscar Peterson. "call me" is playing.
There's a service I can render
Tell the one who loves you only
I can be so warm and tender...
This man was a genius on the piano. A virtuoso even. I would love to be able to play the keys like that, but alas, its too late for me.
I totally plan on forcing my kids to learn though. I will live vicariously through them, or die trying. :/
I kid.
I think.
I'm going to bed now.
4 comments:
Mr. Stanley Jordan has an excellent version of Eleanor Rigby too: http://www.zshare.net/download/8168836742b0b8/.
and jill can be a tad annoying, but i do think she has a good heart, so i let it slide.
Rashad my friend, that was golden :)
i just listened to it 5 times in a row.
yeah, i knew there was something about Jill that never fit quite right. She should call her bra line "My Big Boobs are Better Than Yours." or somethin like that.
chubbs, lol @ "my big boobs are better than yours"
that seems exactly like what she wants to say too. she could shorten it to mbbabty lol
Post a Comment