RITES OF SPRING
Can one feel like utter crap and still be in an awesome mood?
I guess i shouldn't be asking that, because i know its possible. Its how im feeling right now.
It seems i've caught a cold - or something - that has my body feeling achy and feverish, throat sore...
::Sidenote: it may seem like i'm always sick or something(i know ive blogged about not feeling well more than once) but really im not! I hardly ever get sick, but the past few months have been kind of wack, health wise. I dunno. Maybe i need to take some more vitamins or something...::
But yeah, despite all of that, i feel absolutely wonderful.
Why?
Its March.
Did you get to get out today? It was friggin beautiful outside. High of 64. Sunny. And because its March, we can only look forward to more days like this. Hooo-ahhh!
Yall ready for the warmer weather? I know I sure am. I am so over winter its not even funny. I've already begun shopping for spring summer clothing. Now is the time for me to step up my workout/weight loss game. Im ready though, already lost about 12 lbs so i'm on my merry way.
Of course now would be a good time to start epilating all those areas that i've been letting go simply because they've been covered up. Its really a shame. Other than my *ahem*, i haven't been too diligent with my legs and stuff. Then again, i'm not a really hairy person either, so it wasn't gross. Yet and still, thank goodness for the opaque tights that were de mode this season. Don't screw face me! Please. Yall know how it is.
4 comments:
i haven't shaved my legs since my birthday. i think some of the hair started falling out on its own in protest because i noticed bald spots on my calves. lol...i have an event on the 15th though so i might splurge on a leg wax.
Are you taking your vitamins Lex? are you drinking orange juice? did you read tia's disgusting revelations?
exactly tia. during the summer months i stay on top of my leg situation, but in the winter time i let weeks go by without showing the gams the proper attention.
lol those bald spots are probably from pants/jeans/boots rubbing against your leg...i know some parts of my legs are curiously less hirsute than others and thats what im chalking it up to.
Shutup Rashad!
Rashad, i gotta admit im not the flintstone kid i should be. My vitamin intake is haphazard at best. I'm hoping that by eating better(more veggies) i'll absorb the necessary nutrients that way.
I have been drinking orange juice though. Don't know that its helping. Oh..and now im on my echinacea/goldenseal regime - which my mother swears by, im hoping this will help build up my immune system - cuz all this getting sick is for the birds.
lol @ disgusting revelations. Rashad you are a mess. You are in residence with a member of the finer sex so i know you know how we ladiez roll! don't get all siddity now! :)
Post a Comment