EASY LIKE SUNDAY MORNING
I don't know what the weather is like where you are(you being my one or two readers) but here, its gloomy and chilly.
Perfect weather for loafing about the crib, doing absolutely nothing. I love the sun, but every once in a while - a day like this is just what i need.
For once i've got no place to go, and i just rolled out of bed 30 mins ago. Good stuff.
Now i'm sitting in my chair, indian style(ooooh my dad would have a fit back in the day when my sibs and I would put our feet on the seat!) eating a humongous bowl of apple jacks, sipping this darjeeling, and reading the times(yes..new york. shutup.)
oh. and, blogging, of course.
yummm.
I thought about cooking a large breakfast but i was feeling lazy, natch. However i'm still feenin for some pancakes and bacon, and/or sausage. I think i know what's for dinner tonight.
2 comments:
Something about reading the NY Times, makes me feel so grown...do you feel the same way?
Dude we are ><. Even though i basically get it for the crossword puzzles :( lol
but yeah, i just feel so adult reading it. Is that sad? It probably is. But now that i know im not alone in feeling this way, i can bear it lol
Post a Comment