I FEEL FAT
I know. I know.
Yes, i was just talking about how i lost twelve pounds. But there comes a time in every woman's life when she moans about her weight. And as a woman, I reserve, yea, DEMAND the right to complain about my weight - no matter how slim trim and svelte i may be.
And, well, now i'm exercising that right. In my blog.
(thank goodness for our freed0ms)
Today was one of those funky days. Everything i put on seemed tight and ill fitting. No outfits were coming together like they usually do. My closet seemed curiously devoid of viable gear(yes i said viable. as in necessary for life. i feel like being dramatic.) and to top it all off, i was having a bad hair day. I was just a mess all the way around.
Ach. the perils of being short. Yeah its "cute" and all, and people give you pet names and comment on your lack of height incessantly, but do they understand how hard it is to maintain the delicate balance of avoirdupois-to-height ratio? I don't think so. If im not with in a certain range, then im well on my way to chubby-land. Its a cross to bear really.
I dunno, i shouldn't complain, because i'm not fat at all. But its just that lately i've been wanting to get back to my college weight. I hovered around 105 which, thinking back, was mighty sweet. I'd love to be that thin again.
Unfortunately i have all of these obstacles in my path. Namely; ice cream, pie, fried foods, and my granmomma's biscuits(which i learned to make)
Blah.
Fortunately the warmer weather is upon us, and i can stop kvetching and start doing. My sister and I are gonna get together and bike on the west river drive - once it closes for the summer months and I'm back doing my salsa.(yall ain't no i could dance did yall?)
Randomness -
-No TV in the bedroom has proven to be a boon. Im reading more, and sleeping more soundly.
-Christian won Project runway. Yes! I was hoping jillian would but im happy for him. Anyway, as long as Rami lost everything is good.
-My quads are killing me. I can't think of what i've done differently in my workouts, or in my day to day, but i must have done something. They hurt so bad.
- So im not alone w/ the random fantasies with elaborate fight scenes and things of that nature? Word. Im not sure why it matters that i'm not, but im sure glad thats the case
-My tea addiction has reach new gravity defying heights. Its scary how many cups i drink a day
-im selfisher than i thought.
1 comments:
105lbs? word? That's like flat screen tv son. that's too light
Post a Comment