Thursday, March 20, 2008

SO I UM...JOINED THIS SPORTS TOURNEY

Courtesy of this gentleman, and i gotta admit it - so far...i suck. For the first round i correctly picked 11 out of 16.

:/

Im a pretty laid back gal, but @ the same time i have a competitive streak, and well, i don't like to see so many people doing so much better than I am. I guess i shouldn't be surprised, i totally picked my teams by closing my eyes and pointing.

Seriously, I think i took more time making my avatar. Which was a lot of fun btw. (yes i know i was being extra chick-like but whatevs!)

...

In all honesty, my team picking process was not as haphazard as closing my eyes and pointing, ...though not far from that. The thing is, my knowledge of college hoops is just about nil. In order to make my picks i took a crash course on who was whom and what the top seeds were and then, made educated(ha.) guesses. Emphasis on the word guess. lol

I guess this blog is my way of doing preemptive plea copping, in the event that i lose horribly. However if i come anywhere CLOSE to a win, best believe i will be recanting all of this stuff, and saying how i knew everything all along. :)

2 comments:

rashad

I see you trying cop pleas son...

£

lol i know YOU see it...:(

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist H' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP