ENNUI
i wonder what Jay Z smells like. Like is he a cologne sort of dude, or does he just smell of soap and freshly laundered clothing?
Halle Berry has a better post partum body than i do pre partum. Magnificent chi- chis, tiny waist and killer gams. I want to hate but i can't.
Those weirdo commercials extolling the virtues of high fructose corn syrup are propaganda at is finest. I'm nowhere near a jerry fletcher but this campaign from the corn refiners association smells a little like cee-oh-enn spiracy
yesterday a gay man complimented me on my eyebrows and a straight dude complimented me on my existence. not that i live for compliments but those sure made my day. I payed it forward by telling a girl her hair was fabulous. I highly encourage everyone to compliment someone tomorrow. It'll make you feel good © that girl from the D.A.R.E commercials
jon and kate...plus eight is an addictive show. i can't let the remote pause, or else i'll watch the whole episode
i have a 280 dollar pair of chloe aviator glasses that i bought during the jay-z "give it to me" era. I think i wore them twice. (yes i know i was on some other ish but this ain't bout that) anyway, is it too early for me to wear them ironically? I would pop the rhinestones off to make them less dated but thats part of their charm. Maybe i should just eat the L put them up and save them for my daughter. :(
I joined twitter one month ago, started twitting two weeks ago and i've been a lost cause ever since. lol. are yall on? come follow me! © usher
3 comments:
Halle and Ms Aguilera are reaping the chest benefits of childbirth. Did I mention my lady is pregnant?
In my former partying hard all week days, I've encountered Jay a few times. Now I'm trying to remember what the hell he smelled like..hahahahah
I'm hoping the pregnancy gods and goddesses shine brightly on me. Especialy in the chi-chi and waist departments.
Sometimes a compliment from a gay man means sooo much more than a compliment from a straight man. Isn't that weird???
I heart jon and kate and their plus 8. I've wasted entire an entire saturday watching a marathon. Damn you TLC.
Save the Chloe aviators for vacation. Especially in places like Miami. You'll fit riiiiight in. LOL
What the hell is twitter???
you know i'm all about the compliments...giving them, and lately getting them as well. last week, some older gentleman said to me "god bless the air you breathe and the ground you walk on." I pretended I didn't hear him b/c I wanted to hear it again. I was having a rough morning, so it was music to my ears.
I guy could be balding and bordering on overweight, but if he can make me laugh and smells good...he's got more of a shot than a stank breath, sweaty-ball-smellin' hot guy.
Post a Comment