THE SKINNY
so it turns out that i know the guy that decided to go berserk on the unsuspecting sleeping passenger on the subway train. You know how u see craziness on the news and you're like: "maaaan i hope i don't know that *term of endearment*"
Most of the time you don't but then there's that one situation where you do. Unfortunately in this case i knew that *term of endearment*. Bugged right? So i'm talking to my brother on the eye-emz and we're both amazed that we know this *term of endearment*. I mean he sat on our porch and stuff. When he a was nice normal kid, we played together. wtf yo?
****
Facebook is now available for my phone(treo) maybe i'll step boldly into 2006 and finally register for an acct. Maybe.
Cleaned off my dresser tonight and found five dollars in quarters and dimes. That don't make no sense for it to have been cluttered like that i know, so poppa don't preach. Anyway its nice to have some loose change. Now i have juice money!
Qtip has a video out for his new track getting up. You guys like it? I do. it didn't blow my mind, but i dig it. Its chill. Of course the abstract can do no wrong so i may not be without bias lol. mp3 here: getting up
1 comments:
Damn that's crazy that you know that *term of endearment*. There was a guy in my building who threw his grandmother off their terrace because he was hearing voices and then tried to scale down the building like spiderman (from the 21st floor). I was on the elevator with him the day before. Mental illness is nooooooo joke
Facebook is available for treos??? Hmmm, I may have to look into.
I reluctantly have a facecrack page. Come join us. It's not as bad as Crackspace.
I saved over a hundred dollars in a month from loose change. Whenever I paid for something in cash, I never gave them exact change (on purpose). Instead of leaving it in the bank I bought a pair of shoes. Sigh.
Post a Comment