content free introspection
SEEK AND YE SHALL FIND:
About Me
- £
- bookish| earthy| nerdy| preppy| observer| nurturer| passionate| silly| sensual| wanderlust| photographer| bass player| left handed| iron butterfly| renaissance woman.
Par Excellence
- algorithms for your soul
- he likes jazz, plays trumpet, and makes a mean cheddar bay biscuit
- her haven, our hangout: the life and times of a social butterfly
- HIM
- how i'd blog if i were a dude, and went to an HBCU
- information technology and its cultural impact
- non sequiturs, abstruse prose and stellar short stories
- thoughts on life, love and fashion...she writes how i feel, only way more articulate. and stuff.
TO WIT:
Vox Populi
Archives
-
▼
2008
(148)
-
▼
August
(16)
- *SWOON*
- STILL FUNNY
- I FELT LIKE THIS TODAY:
- I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING
- CUPID STRIKES AGAIN
- WHY IS NIA LONG SO BEAUTIFUL?
- SOMETHING OF REDEEMING VALUE?
- CUPID STRIKES AGAIN
- ...AND SUMMER'S LEASE HATH ALL TOO SHORT A DATE...
- *DOES THE WOP*
- OH SEE.
- THINGS THAT ANNOY ME
- I AM A DISGRACE
- CHERCHEZ LA FEMME
- HOW MUCH DO YOU CARE ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT?
- DIA DE LOS MUERTOS
-
▼
August
(16)
The Onion
Geek GewGaws
ONLY FIVE DOLLARS AN ISSUE
14 comments:
i got the same thing. screw them. I'm know my blog is at least at a high-school dropout readibility level.
I got the same score - that test is culturally biased!!! hahahahaha
I agree with chubbs - high school dropout readibility is what I aim for. LOL
okay chubbs??
Outwardly i'm like this is bogus. Inwardly i am shamed. lol
my next blog is going to be peppered with latinate words collegiate phrases.
Shoot i may even use the harvard comma.
(this shouldn't mean that much to me lol)
Janelle i didn't want to say 'cism but since you brought it up...
lol
i don't get it. we are three educated attractive women (what our looks have to do with anything i don't know, but it deserves mention anyway)
why are our blogs elementary school level. I really dont think a first grade would get the vagaries of shoe shopping. or male female relationships. or a freaking composting toilet.
hey...i just typed in the Huffington Post in that little readibility meter...and it gave her blog the Junior High School Reading Level. Something tells me this thing is full of crap...
I plugged in my website and I got Jr. High School...
Damn... not even high school? I guess I need to use bigger words or sumfin.
@ Jazzbrew:
First: Hi! Thanks for reading. Stick around.
Second: How you gonna come up in here talking about jr high school, when the rest of us are languishing in remedial-land? I see you bragging. mhmm.
jk :)
u serious chubbs? the huffington post got a jr high school?
Well who gets high school? or college?
yeah you may be on to something with your "full of crap" theory.
now i'm on a mission to find well written blogs to see how they stack up.
BUSTED. Yeah... I was braggin but just a little bit. :)
I'm still digging through your site but I'm really enjoying what I've read thus far. I apologize in advance for my comments on OLD entries. They're all NEW to me.
I read your musings on fusion (loved it). That entry alone should have had you at the high school level at least.
jazzbrew cool beans! you read that fusion post? :)
i was on my nerd hardcore that day...well i'm on my nerd pretty much everyday but that day there was no holding it in.
Mine says junior high..but I went to an HBCU so that sounds about right. plus, my splendid vocab is always peppered with an abundance of hip hop slang, so I can't be surprised
Lex: attractive had to be thrown in the mix for good measure! And I couldn't agreee more!!!! LOL
Jazzbrew: yes you're braggin and I'm hatin'! LOL
Rashad: we went to the same HBCU. SO that can't be the reason you received a junior high rating(which these days only means you read on a 3rd grade level but have zits and are most likely taller than your teacher....hahahahahaha)
Rashad...something is suspeck. Why come you and jazzbrew are the onliest ones with a junior high rating hmmm?? :P
Its true, you do have a splendid vocab, so i can't hate.
Allz im saying is that i went to a PWI and i was told i'd always come out on top. And now my world is crashing all around me. REPARATIONS!
Don't feel bad Lex I got Elementary also. I'm totally ok with that cause I know my target audience.
Post a Comment