SOMETHING OF REDEEMING VALUE?
I avoided fighting temptations -the movie, i'm still battling my vices, lol- like the plague.
(Oh snap. I just realized the "The" is part of the title. Why? I'm not a fan of random definite articles but, whatever. Maybe its explained in the movie.)
Not watching it was for a number of (not so) valid reasons, most of them having to do with me being a snob, and the fact that beyonce looked like 1992 when the movie was clearly made in 2003 - but i was put on to this little gem, and now i'm *considering* watching the movie if for nothing more than to get context of this song, of which i am now enchanted:
Everything I Do - Beyonce and Bilal
(check @ 3:05 bilal starts to break out in his typical spastic shimmying...lol i love him)
(P.S. For those who are interested i'll follow up yesterdays entry tomorrow)
2 comments:
I avoid all things Cuba Gooding, so that was my excuse..
I took my mom to see that movie and fell in love with that song. It's been my top I'm so in love/I'm so in the need to feel like I'm in love song ever since. And yes I have the soundtrack (please don't take my cool points. LOL)
Post a Comment