I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING
Welcome to the world of tourniquet couture, where circulation is never in style!
From the gangrene evening collection:
From the gangrene evening collection:

Her poor feet! LOLShe should have just wrapped those...things in some gauze and called it a day. (or night)
This was sent to me earlier this afternoon, and i haven't been right since. Its been a constant battle not to just fall out by *just* thinking about it.
Seriously this is almost as bad as Eli Porter induced laugh frenzy that lasted two months straight.
(speaking of whom, which is your favorite eli porter inspired remix? Pour moi, its a toss up between funk mix, cat on the grill and best man )
Roasted like Eva! I deed it! Stay on top! I'm da best mane!
*dissolves into laughter*
...
Oh and will somebody please explain this to me? (possibly nws) thanks!
6 comments:
yikes! (that's all i can to this)
All I can think of is "snausages". Can you imagine the permanent dents left in her legs and feet fromt those shoes (should be called torture devices)???
@ chubbs
yeah. pretty much. It was all i could say too, that is, once i finished vomiting.
@ janelle
i just came up with a name for those shoes - "the iron maidens"
because they definitely are more of a torture device than footwear. lol
wtf! is that a panty liner???? ewwwww!!
asabi
yes! thats exactly what i said(in between dry heaves) not only does she have her hind ashy parts all in the air for errybody and dey momma to see, but she has the nerve to be having a kotex moment. Trifling.
*blink*
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
:(
Post a Comment