content free introspection
SEEK AND YE SHALL FIND:
About Me
- £
- bookish| earthy| nerdy| preppy| observer| nurturer| passionate| silly| sensual| wanderlust| photographer| bass player| left handed| iron butterfly| renaissance woman.
Par Excellence
- algorithms for your soul
- he likes jazz, plays trumpet, and makes a mean cheddar bay biscuit
- her haven, our hangout: the life and times of a social butterfly
- HIM
- how i'd blog if i were a dude, and went to an HBCU
- information technology and its cultural impact
- non sequiturs, abstruse prose and stellar short stories
- thoughts on life, love and fashion...she writes how i feel, only way more articulate. and stuff.
TO WIT:
Vox Populi
Archives
-
▼
2008
(148)
-
▼
August
(16)
- *SWOON*
- STILL FUNNY
- I FELT LIKE THIS TODAY:
- I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING
- CUPID STRIKES AGAIN
- WHY IS NIA LONG SO BEAUTIFUL?
- SOMETHING OF REDEEMING VALUE?
- CUPID STRIKES AGAIN
- ...AND SUMMER'S LEASE HATH ALL TOO SHORT A DATE...
- *DOES THE WOP*
- OH SEE.
- THINGS THAT ANNOY ME
- I AM A DISGRACE
- CHERCHEZ LA FEMME
- HOW MUCH DO YOU CARE ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT?
- DIA DE LOS MUERTOS
-
▼
August
(16)
The Onion
Geek GewGaws
ONLY FIVE DOLLARS AN ISSUE
9 comments:
1)You do look good Lex
2)I met Nia Long at a club in Dc back in '96. I was drooling without ever seeing a nipple
lol thank you Rashad!
How was it meeting nia? What was she like?
Nia could definitely "get it" if i was "giving it" in such a manner. We should all aspire to be a lil Nia-like.
Girrrl, I saw this pic the other day and thought the same thing. She is ALWAYS on point. When I start making Oprah money I'm stealing her Glam Squad!! LOL
Man I was in awe, but she was nice and cordial. She was dating Mr. Webber at the time I think
@ asabi
okay? if i were a dude and had mega cojones i'd definitely try to kick some game to nia.
@ janelle
um yes! her glam squad, have i must. Matter 'fact lets skip the middle men. im just going to tell nia to abscond her persona and go around pretending to be me
"excuse me...miss long?"
"nia? i'm sorry my name is Lex. you may know me from the blog http://mygotterdammerung.blogspot.com..."
@ rashad
nia dated chris "call time outs when there ain't none" webber? lol wow. i used to have a crush on him though.
i saw this pic as well, and while i've always had a crush on her (well, since Fresh Prince), she seems to be getting more beautiful with age. Love love love her...and hate her maybe just a little bit...lol.
chubbs no doubt...there's definitely some hate there too. Hate that i love her so much! lol
Nia Long, Angela Bassett and Sanaa Latham are my biggest weaknesses. After seeing Nia in Love Jones I was done. She even smoked a cigarette sexy... I would have given anything to transform myself into a pack of Kool menthols after seeing her in that movie.
...actually Angela looked sexy smoking in Waiting to Exhale. Let me find out I got a smoking fetish... Say it ain't so.
Post a Comment