Thursday, December 20, 2007

I'M SUCH A DITZ SOMETIMES

I have no idea where my sync cable is.

The last time i sync'd my phone was oh...over a week ago. Maybe two weeks.

So yeah, if its not where i usually put it where could it be? I scoured the house just now and haven't found anything.

I can't tell you how many times i've miss-placed remotes, books i was reading, jewelry, items of clothing...

And now this. I really need to update some stuff too. The worst thing about it is that i have NO idea of where it could be. I walked straight to where i keep it and it wasn't there. So now im just kind of at a loss. And i keep looking for it in the same place like it will magically appear.

Crap.


AND now that im looking for things, i realize that i haven't seen/am missing:

My Nikka Costa CD
My camel colored extra sexy yet classy boots(HOW do you lose boots???)
My Departed DVD
My Miles Davis Birth of the Cool CD
My EWF Keep your head to the sky CD

Now im pretty sure i packed all of these things when i moved a few months back, but honestly I can't remember seeing them since i got here.

Which means they can be anywhere.

I'm sure i did something with them. But what?



..Yeah I got nothing.

*sigh*

Man. Funk this. I'm going to bed.

Perhaps tomorrow everything will appear in their respective places.

3 comments:

rashad

You gotta find the Nikka Costa Cd man. I assume you're talking about the first one right? Did she have another one? And losing things is a sign that a)you're getting old(er) and b) you have too much on your mind

£

Dude! I know. And now i really really really want to listen to it. And yep its the first one "everybody got their something". She did release another one though.

I'm crushed.

you're right, my mind is chock full with excelsior. thats gotta be it. i refuse to believe im getting old(er) :(

Jazzbrew

Please tell me you found that Birth of the Cool CD. I would lose my natural mind if I couldn't find mine.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist H' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP