MY FESTIVUS GIFT TO YOU!
The STAR WARS HOLIDAY SPECIAL!
Click this link to enjoy this trainwreck - i mean movie
So bad its...bad.
If you're a STAR WARS lover like I am, you know how elusive this is to find. I believe it was only broadcasted once.
Check out the random cameo performances by Diahann Carroll, Art Carney, and Bea Arthur. Rather motley group, no?
I mean they have Harvey Korman cooking Bantha rump roast. Tell me that isn't bizarre, disturbing and intriguing all at once?
Also, the commercials! The USSR still existed! GM was still number one! Valerie Bertinelli was still relevant! Fabian!
Its like a big fuzzy 70s blanket! So tuck yourself in, turn on the hi-fi, set the fondue on simmer and lets get cozy. Its going to be a wild ride!
Also, make it quick, before George Lucas finds out and forces me to watch jar-jar binks scenes on an unending loop....with my eyelids taped up.
The horror!
BTW, i'd say this is probably a good film to watch while high, but i don't do that stuff so i won't.
4 comments:
You have single handedly given me an activity for my father and I to participate in between basketball games. I, like my father before me, am I huge Star Wars fan.
:)
rashad, i swear we are twins in some kind of alterna-universe. or maybe just like in another solar system. Maybe our nearest neighbor, Messier 31 aka the andromeda galaxy aka the biggest most baddest spiral galaxy
I remember when this joint came out believe it or not. My sister and I were excited as hell. I'll have to watch it again when I've got some time to kill.
As far as loving Star Wars - I saw The Empire Strikes Back 10 times IN THE THEATER when it came out. My sister saw it 14 times. Easily the best movie of the bunch. The soundtrack from that movie is probably my favorite of all times.
welp jazz brew you have reached "officially rock" status with me. Can you handle it? lol. anyone who likes star wars - esp empire strikes back gets to have my seal of approval on their existence. :)
As far as the soundtrack...dude. let me tell you how i bought all three of the orig. scores on CD. I listen to them often, and with as much aplomb as i would any classical piece.
Post a Comment