Friday, December 28, 2007

WHAT ARE *YOU* DOING HOME ON A FRIDAY NIGHT?

Don't you hate that question? What do you mean "what are you doing home on a friday night"?

I'm decompressing fool!

After a long week, my friday evening are usually spent regrouping. And you'd be hard pressed to get me out. For the most part, I chill on fridays.

Not to mention its raining here and that just deaded any zeal i had for being out and about. I got a text a few minutes ago; "do you still want to hang?" my response? "no"

Anyway, I feel a little sick too. Probably because i've been eating horribly all week and tonight i compounded it by treating myself the delicious disgustingness that is a liverwurst sammich. Im not one for offal but every once in a while i'll buy a 1/4 lb of this and go to town. Only thing is now i feel gassy and a mite gr0ssie. Bleh.

When I came home this afternoon I decided to take a nap in my guest bedroom. OMG...that bed is so uncomfortable! LOL. I've had guests sleeping in there too! I'm so appalled. I woke up like "what the...?" I had all kinds of crooks in my neck and shoulders, and i had only been asleep for an hour. My guests have slept entire nights. EMBARRASSING. I feel like i owe them an apology. You know they totally talked about me too! Hatin' hoez. Anyway, this means that I am going to have to shop either for a new mattress(yeah right) or some mattress pads(more like it). Anyway i don't feel *TOO* bad...because other than my bed of marbles my guests have every convenience when they stay with me. Two of which are cable and my delicious breakfasts. Look at me trying to assuage my conscience. Its working. Kinda.

I can't believe its almost 2008. It seems like just yesterday when there was all the Y2K buzz, and now we are just about eight years past that. A few people asked me what my resolutions were, and to be honest, I haven't given a thought to making one. I know there are a few things I can improve upon, but I haven't given any thought to any real resolutions. Its funny how everyone goes into the new year with such bright eyes and optimism, only to come out of it realizing it pretty much turned out like the year before it. :/

As you can see I changed my blog around a bit. I wanted something a little more sleek looking, and for now this fits the bill. Im thinking about having a custom designed template, but im not really that serious a blogger for all that. We'll see.

2 comments:

£

ok my html skills suck...it looks like im going to have to fiddle with this some more. BOO.

rashad

I dig this new layout man..but a liverwurst sandwich? you should opted for a White Castle man. They taste much better, and they have the same after effect

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist H' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP