Monday, December 31, 2007

OUT WITH THE OLD

In with the new.

Here we are, on the eve of a new year, in anticipation of...something. What are you anticipating? The jury is still out on that one for me.

I'm currently stuffed to the gills (I threw down tonight...my friends love me lol) and before i get ensconced(thats right Rashad...ensconced. i used that one just for you :]) in other activities i figured now is as good a time as any to reflect. At least for like 5 minutes or so.

I'm not sure what to expect from the new year, however i experienced a lot of growth in the 07 - so im hoping that will continue for in the 08. No...not poundage wise you haters! I mean growth emotionally materially, spiritually. You know, the ways mature adults are supposed to grow. And...more hate. Of Course.

What do you guys hope the new year will bring? Whatever you want i'm hoping you get it twofold, and if you don't get it, i hope you take it from somebody else. Please. Like i would condone stealing! SHADY!

Stay pink, soft and oily! Happy new year!

1 comments:

rashad

You can never hear ensconced too many times

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist H' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP