Monday, June 30, 2008

QUICK! SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO DRY UP A ZIT

(and other random thoughts)

I got a pimple forming on my face and its freaking me out. I need a resolution © aaliyah

An overnight one preferably. If your suggestion works, then you get a prize. My respect. :)

-Gas is 4.20 a gallon for regular :(. My dreams of owning a Range Rover are all but dead. With gas prices being what they are, it seems silly to buy something so fuel inefficient. I mean if i already owned one that'd be one thing. But i don't. So yeah. Ugh. I'm actually looking into purchasing a prius. The car for douches. Nothing against prius owners, but yeah, most of them are self satisfied smug liberal trash hipsters who shop at whole foods and trader joes, while wearing birkenstocks and certified organic clothing. Gross.

-Looks like Kim K's butt might be real, because her sister's is just as huge:


In fact, all of them have junk. So unless they all decided to get booty implants(and it is L.A so its no too far fetched) they inherited their hind parts fair and square. Who else watches their show? Isn't it great? It's one of my guilty pleasures.

-The smell of the polyurethane coat on the floors is making me nauseous. But the floor looks beautiful! If you're good i'll post pics. :)

-Noel Gallagher is truly the jerk i pegged him for way back when. Im sure you have all heard his comments about Jay-Z appearing at glastonbury. If not here's the quote:

"If it ain't broke don't fix it. If you start to break it then people aren't going to go. I'm sorry, but Jay-Z? No chance. Glastonbury has a tradition of guitar music and even when they throw the odd curve ball in on a Sunday night you go 'Kylie Minogue?' I don't know about it. But I'm not having hip-hop at Glastonbury. It's wrong."

I mean i'm no jay-z stan but a curmudgeon such as Noel needs to be taken down a few pegs. I was glad that Jigga, came out strumming this:


Also, might i add, jay-z actually has stage presence. I've never been to a concert of his, so i had no idea. Its refreshing especially considering so many other rappers insist on crowding the stage with their entire entourage in addition to like fiddylemn other hypemen.

-Speaking of Rappers, looks like mos def has girl problems. Now back in the day, i wanted to be mos' girl(as if i had a chance) but now that he may be on some fatal attraction, maybe our paths never crossing worked out for the best. I possess something i call the "lex tattoo" and its really quite extraordinary. Oh...yall ain't know? Well, I'll blog about it sometime. lol

But seriously, i don't know if i believe her or not, but the debacle should prove to be an interesting diversion regardless.

-Tomorrow is july first. The seventh month of the year. Time shole is flying.

-Somewhere along the way, i became a night owl again, and i can feel that tonight is going to be no different. I will lay in bed tossing and turning until 3 and then try to cram 7 hours sleep into 4. No wonder i have the putrid pustule on my face.

-I'd rather text than talk. Well to most people at least. Texting just gives so much more freedom of movement. Is that sad that im justifying ? Ayo technology indeed.

-I put vitamin E oil directly on my lips. It tastes gross, but my lips stay soft and ash free.

-Tonight i sat in front of the TV for an hour watching Justine Simmons on HSN. Her jewelry was actually cute, and im contemplating buying a piece or three. If i do, yall won't judge me will you?

3 comments:

rashad

I heard if you put toothpaste on your pimple before bed, it'll be gone by morning. it has worked for me. and every time the Kardashians comes on tv, my lady changes the channel, so i won't see all that ass. smart lady

Papier Girl

lol on the mos def comment. apparently he's not a good baby daddy. oh well. He's a pretty good actor. go figure.

Yeah, those Kardashians are naturally endowed, and against my better judgment, I have both watched and enjoyed their reality show.

And finally, for your pimple. I second Rashad's advice...although, I have a 2nd remedy. It's Burt Bee's parsley blemish stick. I SWEAR by it as a safe, quick way to make pimples disappear. Also, it's invisible, so you won't have to worry about it rubbing off on your pillow, or ending up stuck to your forehead.

LadyWritesTheBlues

Noooo! Mos Def was mine!!! I saw that story and really hope he's not psycho. That'd kill it for me! I don't know if I'm totally buying it either. These women that write these books seem like such opportunists_but then he did marry her after 3 days...hmmm. Jury's still out on this one.

Yep-love the Kardashians!!!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist H' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP