Sunday, November 11, 2007

HE MISSED IT?!?!?!

No real post here because I am watching the Indianapolis San Diego game.

I'm a colts fan.

Of course the Eagles come first - but thats a given.

I love the colts because my favorite uncle does(he's been a fan since they were in baltimore) And i was brought up to be a colts fan.

Anyway, they're playing tonight. Adam Vinatieri went for a field goal.

He missed it. 29 yards.


His second of the night.

WTF ADAM.

BOOO. (BTW i LOVE watching football with a man...he gets just as hype as I do.)

:(

Well at least the Eagles won.

2 comments:

rashad

Living in DC when the Eagles defeat the Skins is a beautiful thing my friend. Donovan looked good too finally.

Jazzbrew

I am a Chargers fan but I do like the Colts. Peyton Manning and Tony Dungy are my heroes.

I'm still glad the Chargers won though. Lot of good that did... LOL.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist H' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP