WHEN CHILDHOOD CRUSHES ATTACK
Ok...I never was sweet on k-ci like that, but a LOT of chicks were(oooooh yeah!), and its heart rending(or rendering for the idiots) whats become of this man. He looks like a braised chicken bone w/dockers. I mean his face is BUSTED. All that mess he got into as a youth(and prolly still does now) has caught up with him and is clearly visible. Along with his vital organs. How much does he weigh? He's not thin anymore...he's like skinny. Crackhead skinny. Someone get this man a nutritional meal immediately. Does ensure come in crack rock sized chewables?
When I pictured the youngest in charge a little older...somehow i didn't quite picture this. Clearly he's not as hungry as k-ci, or as much of a stoner as DeVante - but his dashing boyish good looks have left him, leaving him almost homely looking. I can't see him in an amorous light anymore. He looks more ward cleaver than crooklyn dodger. And I didn't want to say it, but he looks like he's had one too many potato alligator soufflees.
Its not that i don't expect that people will change with age, but this is all types of wrong. The thing is these dudes aren't even OLD but they look like they've been living the hard life forreal.
Ooh you feel so sexy so good ungghhhhh(DeVante's intro on Stay)
Once upon a time, i used to dream and wish and hope that DeVante would whisper those words in my ear. Its hard to believe it now, but at one point DeVante had the sex appeal and good looks that being in a boy band required. He has since thrown them all away and it saddens me. He was the hottie in Jodeci.Well him and Dalvin. He made my 14 year old heart swoon. Now he has those sooty lips, and basically looks beat. And used. Is that ash on his hands or leprosy? *sigh* Again, you can't party all the time and it not show up on your face. For someone with a resume of his caliber he should not be looking like he just stepped out of the spice mines of kessel(if you got that reference i love you.)When I pictured the youngest in charge a little older...somehow i didn't quite picture this. Clearly he's not as hungry as k-ci, or as much of a stoner as DeVante - but his dashing boyish good looks have left him, leaving him almost homely looking. I can't see him in an amorous light anymore. He looks more ward cleaver than crooklyn dodger. And I didn't want to say it, but he looks like he's had one too many potato alligator soufflees.
Its not that i don't expect that people will change with age, but this is all types of wrong. The thing is these dudes aren't even OLD but they look like they've been living the hard life forreal.

1 comments:
Not to rub it in your face at all, but my childhood crush, Ms. MC Lyte, continues to look better and better. Too bad I don't think she plays for my team. And K-Ci was always busted
Post a Comment