Sunday, November 18, 2007

I'M HAVING....CHEST PAINS(AND OTHER RANDOMNESS)



i think i needz one of deez :(



I think i burned my lower esophagus. I was eating some apple pie tonight, fresh out the oven, got a little too enthusiastic, didn't chew well enough, and swallowed what seemed like a whole slice of HOT APPLE. That mess burned.

No really, it burned.

Like, i sat there for a second, swallowing hard, thinking that if it went down my throat fast enough, instead of sitting there, the dizzying pain would cease. Instead, the apple piece kind of lodged in my throat, putting my gullet on sautee mode. I finally got a cold glass of water, and chugged that down, but too late. The damage was done. Mind you all of this happened in a matter of seconds, but those seconds sure did do some damage. I'm sure if i had slowed down, instead of eating like its my last day on this earth this wouldn't have happened.

Alas, Now I'm sitting here, and everytime i swallow it hurts in my chest. Of course being that kinda-sorta hypochondriac i am, I'm worried that i'm going to have scar tissue develop in my throat, and suffocate in my sleep. I'm going to have to slumber sitting straight up john merrick style.


***
I can't abide lameness. Not lames in the literal sense. I got nothing but love for them/you. And your bum leg. ;-) But lame in the sense, of making ill-conceived, unwise, stupid decisions. The older i get, the less tolerant I am, i find. Not that I haven't had some gross errors in judgement on my own -but sheesh. Its hard to sit by idly and watch someone do something that has the potential to be VERY dumb. And then if you say anything, its always misconstrued. Im all natalie imbruglia'd now - torn, if you don't get the reference -...except im not lying on the floor. I'm naked though.

Seriously...Its very hard to tell an adult that they might be making a rash decision, but sometimes you have to bite the bullet and do the hard thing. I don't know. I always come out looking like ms. negativity, so I'll shut up for now, and see how everything pans out. I just don't want to have to pick up the pieces.


***
I just bought two pairs of $$$ shoes online. I need to log off forreals.


***
The eagles won! twas not a pretty win, but a win nonetheless. The team is at .500 now. If we keep it up we just might be able to make the playoffs. *Cue Christopher Williams*

Speaking of football...HOW did washington LOSE????? I just knew they were going to beat dallas. I was hoping so hard that they would beat them. But no. Booooooo.


and LOL youtube is great:




1 comments:

rashad

I'm happy the Eagles won, but Donovan looked like garbage even before he got hurt.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist H' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP