Wednesday, October 15, 2008

ALL I'M GOING TO SAY IS




National League Champions WHAT!

And Shane Victorino? In the immortal words of Solange Knowles: I decided you are the one for me. And whatever lola lexy wants lola lexy gets. Or something like that. Call me when the season is over mmkay?

Yummyness.




Oh but where was I? Ah yes.

GO PHILS! Lets take this all the way!

(regular blogging tomorrow, i'm too hype to type anything coherent now.)

P.S. jazzbrew i know im up past my bedtime but it was for a good cause so don't you judge me! lol

4 comments:

Jazzbrew

LOL - when I heard the news this morning I thought about you immediately. Congrats and yes, staying up late to watch that game is totally understandable.

I think I'll have to pull for Philly in the World Series just to see your reaction when they win. LOL

rashad

I will not root for the Phillies, but I can't lie, I was rooting hard for Manny

£

jazzbrew thanks! *clears throat* there are so many people who made this moment possible for me...charlie manuel, ryan howard...jroll...the homie s vickie...

no but seriously. lol i was/am so excited! you're gonna root for the phils? well i must say i like the cut of your jib. i remembered you saying you were teamless so i hoped to recruit you and this totally works! anyway if they win i will lose my mind...and be unbearable at least for a week or two. :)

£

rashad i am both dismayed and disheartened! :( not rooting for the phils?! ack! just cut my heart out and do a dance on it will ya?

actually i was rooting(a little) for manny myself. he is truly a great slugger. i watched him last night in amazement - as he scored LAs only run of the game. dude is a beast. but yeah enough of the accolades. i'm gonna need you to get with the program and root for the phils! *small voice*...please?

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist H' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP