SO I GOT ENGAGED
...to be engaged.
In a moment full of whimsy and not-hardly-serious-ness, a gentleman friend and I agreed that if neither of us were wed by 2020, we would marry each other. This gives us twelve years to grow accustomed to the idea of settling. Yes!
You may be thinking that im a bit capricious, but what can i say? Thats just how i roll. I'm like the wind baby. A delightful spring zephyr.
Anyway, you gents can exhale(or inhale, your choice) because you still have a decade and some change to make an impression. :P
Meanwhile, i won't be *completely* lying when responding to the random hollers from thugs, dirty old men, the "look so good but not ready" contigent, et al., with a flippant:
"i'm engaged."
8 comments:
A Vesta sized congrats to you. This man has 20/20 vision..
how corny is that?
Congrats Lex. I also see that you're trying to get above Jr High School ranking for your blog. Zephyr! I'm impressed (and yes, I had to look it up).
@ rashad...ha thanks. it couldn't have been too corny cuz i didn't get the 20/20 at first. i was like..."20/20?" and then "oh. oh!" lol (no comment on vesta lol. wait...ain't she skinny now though?)
@ jazzbrew lol thanks. and about the blog rating...lol. you know me, always trying to get ahead.
also, for the record this was something i wasn't serious about in the least. at all. ever.
this sounds like my back up baby daddy sitchiation. a girl gotta have a contingency plan. :) LOL
janelle lmao @ back up baby daddy contigency plan. yahmean? i guess i should look into that too. i may be hitting you up to discuss the deets :)
congrats gurl! is this like a very early "save the date" card? do you get some sort of promise ring? engaging to be engaged ring? a candy ring? a nuvo ring? som'tin?
asabi LOL @ nuvo ring you stoopid
Post a Comment